Like a weight on your back, self doubt, feelings of inadequacy, strategies of avoidance or fear of being an imposter often introduce elements that hinder the "pressing" process and obscure your alignment with success.
These elements encourage the swapping out of confidence and certainty grounded in your sense of self in exchange for negative sources of motivation and rationale to support practices of self protection rather than self care/awareness.
II. Remember 🤔
So, when the "press" begins to feel like "pressure", remember to take a moment to check in with your current level of self-belief.
Try these questions as you journal/explore:
1. Where am I doubting my capacity to achieve my goal?
2. How can I be more aligned with confidence in myself rather than concern for my outcomes?
3. What do I know about myself to remind me why I believe in myself?
4. Why is this worth it to me?
5. Why would happen if I give myself permission to believe, live and press like I am enough?
III. Apply 🏅
What do the answers reveal? Consider and reflect. Don’t judge. Don’t censor. Just acknowledge and let it be.
What is one area in your life where you feel pressure? Are you willing to see what is on the other side of the press? Discover what happens when you pursue self-affirmed and already believing in you.
Be good. Be Great. Be You.
Stay tuned for the part 2 of the 🧘🏿Press Through The Pressure🏋🏿♀️thought exploration to go further in activating your inner strength.